Do you have a USFSP Student Life event or program open to all students that you would like to market to the USF St. Petersburg Campus? If you are an official USFSP student organization or a department of Student Life, there are numerous tools available. This helpful resource guide outlines the various vehicles you may utilize to get the word out to USFSP students through the USC.
The Connect Digital Media Team is for the students, by the students and comprises of four students that focus in graphic design, writing, photography, and videography. They manage the student newsletter Word for the Herd, design graphics for student organizations, create videos, and manage their own website. They provide high quality services for USFSP and are always looking for ways to challenge and enhance their skills.
USC CONNECT VIDEO PROJECT REQUEST GUIDELINES
USC Connect can help create your video project. We specialize in event filming, documentary producing, and creative video projects.
Video project requests must be submitted no later than 1 month in advance from deadline
- Projects must include the following:
- a 1-2 page summary of video (e.g.: proposed length of video, themes, outline, 1-2 paragraph
- a script
- a list of people in the video
- Note: you must be the one to set up appointments for us to come in and tape the
people in your video. We will provide you with a list of times the crew is free to film.
- a tentative list of locations (we can help you fill in the blanks to help make your video
- a list of props or any other equipment you will be using in your video
- If hosting an event, a schedule for the day with important sections highlighted
Please provide all of these in one document in .doc, .docx, or .pdf format.
USC CONNECT PHOTO PROJECT REQUEST GUIDELINES
USC Connect can photograph your event.
- Event request submissions must be submitted at least two weeks in advance from event.
- Please provide a short synopsis of what your event is.
- Please provide a schedule breakdown for the days and highlight important pieces.
- The Connect team can also set up a photo booth. We have access to lights and backdrops. Please specify in your request if you would like this service to be included.
USC CONNECT GRAPHIC DESIGN PROJECT REQUEST GUIDELINES
If your student organization is having problems creating or putting the finishing touches on your event flyer, the Connect team can help you out. Connect currently offers graphic design for flyers.
- Flyer request submissions must be submitted at least two weeks in advance from goal time.
- Please provide a copy of all text that will be on the flyer.