On-brand responses for when grandma asks why you’re still single this Thanksgiving
Ah, Thanksgiving is here again. It’s time to gather around the table, eat some turkey, and get barraged by questions from your relatives. It’s important you’re equipped with answers before you even fold your napkin on your lap. Here are some on-brand responses for when grandma asks why you’re still single this Thanksgiving.
- I yam what I yam
- Men find me too corny
- I don’t want a bun in my oven
- I am my own gravy train
- Peas excuse me for a moment
- Yes, it has been awhile since I’ve had a good stuffing
- Life’s too short to even carrot all
- Sorry to squash your dreams for me
- There’s just not mushroom in my life right now
- Lettuce just enjoy our meal
- No I don’t want to meat your friend’s grandson Henry from church, thank you.
- Ok ok, I do have a boyfriend, but he’s baste in Afghanistan
Enjoyed On-brand responses for when grandma asks why you’re still single this Thanksgiving?
You may also like 3 ways to ruin a holiday dinner