WORD FOR THE HERD
Word For The Herd is an email newsletter that is sent out weekly, loaded with content about what will be happening on campus in the following weeks to come. Do you have something you would like to share? See the submission guidelines below.
If you would like to subscribe, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Day: Wednesday; Time: 5:00 PM
- Submissions received later than Wednesday will be included in the following week’s WFTH.
- Word for the Herd accepts the following types of submissions with the following maximum word counts:
- Student Org & Departmental Events (150 words)
- Student Spotlights (150 words)
- Creative/Artistic Content (poetry, prose, visual 2D art, videos) (500-1000 words)
- Student Experience articles (500 words)
- Informational Articles (250 words)
- If you’re unsure if it’s right for us, then feel free to send it to us anyway!
- Please include images with your submission.
- Include links with details of your event (e.g. PETESync, Facebook, your website, etc.)
- If you are submitting creative pieces, experience or informational articles; then please include a short 50 word bio.
(Any content not sent through the contact form will be ignored)
If you have any questions, please feel free to email Warren Buchholz at firstname.lastname@example.org